US Masters Free Bet
The Augusta National plays host to the first Major of the year with defending champion Adam Scott looking to hold on to his title.
With Tiger Woods missing from the prestigious tournament through injury, all eyes will be on Rory McIlroy as the pre-tournament favourite; though we’re only backing him for a top 5 finish, especially with such a strong chasing pack.
To mark such a special event Place a Bet Online have managed to negotiate a US Masters free bet from one of the best bookies for PGA Golf, which is available to new and existing customers.
US MASTERS FREE BET
The generous folks over at Coral are giving their customers a FREE £10 bet on their fantastic In-Play markets throughout the Masters, so you can find out why so many people are taking advantage of the Coral Golf Guarantee.
Simply place a £/€10+ win single bet on The Masters Outright, before the tournament tees off and they’ll give you a £10 Free Masters Bet to use in-play.
• Applies to pre-tournament outright bets, placed before tee off on Thursday 10th April.
• Free bet will appear in qualifying customer accounts at 1pm BST Thursday 10th April.
CORAL GOLF GUARANTEE
Love Golf? Make sure you bet where you get great value and the best in-play offering with the Coral GOLF GUARANTEE. With more top prices, great enhanced specials and the only bookmaker betting in-play from the first tee to the final putt, in every US PGA and European tour across all four rounds of the event.
This means that Coral will not only be more competitive, offering more TOP PRICES throughout all US PGA and European tournaments. They are also the only bookmaker in the industry betting from the first tee shot, to the final putt across these events.
GOLF GUARANTEE BENEFITS:
• The only bookmaker offering Top 10, Top 5 and Outright In-Play from the first tee in every US PGA and European tour, across all four rounds of the event.
• Offering more top prices throughout all US PGA and European tournaments.
• Selected enhanced specials available.
• Comprehensive range of pre-tournament markets.