Paddy Power Cash Out Betting
Cash out betting has finally arrived at the nation’s favourite and most entertaining bookmaker, Paddy Power. It may have taken longer to hit our laptops, tablets and mobiles than other bookies but it was definitely worth the wait and you can practice using your £20 Free Bet.
You may be a seasoned professional when it comes to the Cash Out facility, but if not there’s no need to worry because Paddy Power Cash Out betting isn’t exactly brain surgery.
If you’re bet is in a winning position part way through a match or accumulator, then with Paddy Power Cash Out betting you’ve now got the option of taking the money on offer and running and as an added bonus it’s available on both desktop site and mobile.
Here’s an example of exactly how Paddy Power Cash Out betting works.
- You have a pre-match bet.
- The match kicks off, after a certain amount of time it’s clear your bet is going well.
- A ‘CASH OUT’ icon will appear to let you know you’ve got that option.
- You’ll be given the chance to cash out of your bet early for less cash than if you wait until the final whistle.
- Or you can extend the excitement and possibly the agony and wait until the end to get the full odds.
When the Paddy Power Cash Out option is available to you, a handy ‘Cash Out available on this market!‘ message appears on the live betting for the match on laptop, or for mobile you’ll be able to visit the Cash Out tab in the menu.
But don’t worry it’s not a lucky dip; you’ll always be able to see exactly how much is on offer, helping you to decide whether to cut your losses and cash out.
New Player Bonus
Anyone wanting to try out the new Cash out option at Paddy Power can do so with £20 worth of free bets, that should be just enough for you to get the hang of it.
Simply open your account using the link below and deposit £10 and you’ll automatically receive £20 in free bets to use any way you like.